Your Donations Will Save Lives
All of your generous donation will go towards the purchase and supply of masks and other PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for use by our essential workers
Our supply masks will eliminate possible contamination between people through the mouth and/or nose
The use of gloves will prevent contamination after touching possibly infected surfaces
We will supply all other forms of PPE to protect our medical staff and keep them as safe as possible
Help the NHS respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Use the quick NHS coronavirus status checker to tell us about your current experience of the virus.
This will help the NHS plan its response to coronavirus by showing where the virus is spreading and how it affects people.
Stay at home to stop Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
These reasons are exceptions – even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
How to stop infection spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
Looking after your health and wellbeing
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day